Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Writing it Through

I’m wired for writing.  My wife processes information most effectively when she talks it through with others.  I like talking it through, but my preferred modus operandi is writing it through.  I am most effective and most “me” when I take the time to write my mind.  The past few days of writing have reminded me not to neglect the act, even when I don’t feel like making the effort to do it.  

Writing helps me think.  Writing helps me move through problems and into solutions.  Writing opens my mind.  Writing takes me down cognitive roads that I don’t otherwise travel.  Writing makes me more alert to others.  Writing often serves as the conduit between my head and my heart.  Writing is my way of inventing.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home